G30 Seat Lift
Supporting an ageing generation who still enjoys furniture with style
The G30 Lift is the latest addition to the G30 Series mechanism family. This wood-to-the-floor mechanism can support and lift a total weight capacity of 350 pounds effortlessly.
Perfect seating assist to an aging generation who still enjoys contempory style furniture.
The G30 recliner mechanisms is an all-new, three-way push-on-the-arm mechanism designed for chairs with style. The G30 has the ability to be installed within any high-leg, mid-leg, and low-leg applications, with the confidence of supporting 350 lbs. These quality features are what your customers have come to expect from Leggett & Platt’s motion furniture innovations.
- Excellent extension and elevation.
- Sturdy lift operation.
- Smooth operation – easy to open and close.
- Maintains a tight back and Ottoman in the closed, TV, and Full-Recline positions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Three-way push-on-the-arm mechanism.
- Rigid, dependable frame construction
- with steel chassis, available in 22”, 23”, 24”, and 25” widths.
- High-leg, mid-leg, and low-leg applications.
- Available with flipper for high-leg applications.
- Optional K.D. Back System for easy back removal and handling.
- Clean profile linkage.
- Power version available.
- Maintenance-free low-voltage motor.
- (24v DC) – UL-approved.
- Tested at 40% greater weight capacity* – 350 lbs.
* Compared to previous models.